Frequently Asked Questions…
Q: How long do I need to be in coaching for?
A: HealED Coaching is on a month-by-month basis. There is no long term contracts. Some people will see good progress after 1-2 months, and that’s fantastic, but most people find that it takes about 3 months to see real solid progress. Ultimately you can choose how long you wish to stay on the program
Q: Who is the program for?
- You are ready to make changes in your life and you are ready to end your battle with binge eating
- You are ready to put your recovery first.
- Are you ready to move forward and let go of your destructive behaviors.
- Are you willing to confront food fears and explore outside your comfort zone.
- You understand HealED Coaching is not a quick fix solution to recovery – it takes time and commitment.
- You are aware that the HealED Coaching is not a weight loss program, it is a recovery program.
- Finally, as places to work with coaches are very limited, the coaching program is only for those who are genuinely committed to their recovery.
Q: Who is coaching NOT for?
A: Coaching isn’t for everyone. This program isn’t for people who:
- Need emergency counseling.
- Feel suicidal or suffer with severe depression.
- Are not medically stable and need intense medical treatment.
- Your doctor does not recommend that this program is right for you
- Are under 18 years old.
- If your BMI is very low (e.g less than 18.5) or you have been diagnosed with anorexia.
- Have been pushed into recovery treatment by someone else.
Q. How many clients do your coaches have? Our coaches can only work with a limited number of clients at any given time. They strive to provide every one of them with their full, undivided attention and care.
Q. How do I pick a coach who’s right for me? You don’t have to pick a coach yourself if you don’t want to. We’ve designed a simple questionnaire that you’ll have to fill in after signing up to our program. Your answers will enable us to match you with the coach who fits your needs perfectly.
Q. Can I change my coach if I want to? We know from experience that most of our clients are extremely happy with their first coach. We also know that some connections just don’t work out and are ready to match you with a new HealED recovery coach if you’re unsatisfied with your present one. Simply let us know if that’s the case – it’s important for us to see you succeed.
Q. Can I choose my coach?
Yes. If you have a particular coach you would like to work with please email us at email@example.com and let us know. We can’t always promise your coach will be available but we till try our best to accomodate you.
Q: Why do people need coaching?
A: There’s a huge difference between knowing what to do, and actually doing it. Nothing beats having an expert who is 100% committed to your success from start to finish. Someone who’s always supporting you, holding you accountable, and always there – every step of the way. And if you fall of track, they will be right there with you to help you recover right away. That in itself makes all the difference.
Q: Do you accept clients based in American and Australia?
A: Yes. I have clients based all around the world. Anyone is welcome to apply – however spaces are limited.
Q: What is the difference between a Coaching and Therapy?
A: Therapy focuses more on analyzing your past behaviors and introspection. Coaching focuses more on moving forward and taking action.
Q: Is there a cost involved in the program?
A: Yes, there is a monthly fee of $297.
Q: I feel uncomfortable talking on the phone
A: Not a problem. We also offer packages where you can submit weekly written check-ins to your coach instead of weekly phone calls. We find many clients prefer this service. If this is something you would prefer simply let us know once you have signed up.
Q: What is your typical client like?
A: There really is no ‘typical’ person who signs up to our program. We have worked with clients from all across the globe, both women and men, ranging in age from 18-67. The only thing that is typical about the people who sign up to our program is that they are all sick and tired of living with bulimia and they are ready to make changes in their lives.
Q: Have people fully recovered with the help of coaching?
A: Yes! We have witnessed countless success stories since we first launched our coaching program. We are very proud of our success rate and we hope you will become one of our success stories too.